The Bulletin can be viewed on the Notice Board in the Main Entrance of the Church. The Bulletin can also be viewed on the Parish Website at www.rushparish.ie, which is updated weekly.
The ‘Summer Dues’ collection is happening again this weekend. Throughout the Diocese, there has been a slow return to Sunday Mass attendance resulting in the Common Fund being at an all time low. If you are able to support this new ‘Summer Dues’ we and the other Priests in the Diocese would be very grateful. Thank you for your generosity, kindness and support.
The ‘Summer Dues’ letter is on our website and notice board.
A Gentle Word of Encouragement from Archbishop Dermot Farrell.
This is an appropriate time to remind parishioner’s of the value of coming together as a community to celebrate the Lord’s Day. While the webcam and other technological supports were most helpful during the pandemic, and have their place now too, it is time to re-establish Sunday Mass as the source and summit of our Christian commitment, and of communion with the Lord and with each other. Wishing you many blessings over the Summer months.
Please take a copy of the Building Hope Prayer which is available at the back of the Church.
Blessing of the Graves:
Sunday 19th June
Whitestown Cemetery @ 3pm
Kenure Cemetery @ 6pm
Funding Our Parish
- Basket collections have now resumed.
- Please Donate on leaving the Church, there are boxes at each exit.
- For those who don’t have cash, you can ‘Tap to Donate’ on the machines at the main exit. The machine with the Green poster donates to the Diocese, and the machine with the Red poster donates to the Parish.
- You can also ‘Donate on Line’ on our Parish Website.
- Easter Dues to the Parish are now being accepted.
Thank You to all for your support
MONDAY 9.30AM – 12PM
THURSDAY 7AM – 10PM
FRIDAY 9.30AM TO 12PM