Corpus Christi Sunday
The Feast of Corpus Christi, or the Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ celebrates the institution of the Sacrament of Holy Communion at the Last Supper. Christ’s Body and Blood in the Holy Communion is our true food as Christians. It nourishes and gives us strength to live our lives in union with God and to do His holy will. May Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament be Adored and Glorified now and forever. Amen
With Deepest Sympathy
We Sympathise with the family of Emer O’Rahilly whose funeral took place in the parish this week. May she Rest In Peace.
Do This in Memory Programme
Final Mass on Corpus Christi , this Sunday 23rd @ 11.30 a.m. Children are invited to wear their First Holy Communion clothes and take part in the Opening Procession.
A special Thank You to the Do This In Memory Team for their generous ministry to the children and families preparing for First Holy Communion this year.
Congratulations to Suzanne Gilsenan and Tommy Boylan who were married in the Church this week
Blessing of Graves:
This Sunday 23rd June: Whitestown @ 3p.m. Kenure @ 6p.m. Please inform your family who do not live in Rush.
At present the opening hours of the parish office to the public are from 9.30a.m to 11a.m. Mon-Fri. For outside office hours, please contact by email email@example.com or leave a voice message on 01 8949464. Any correspondence for the parish may be left in the parish Post Box – located by the notice board in the main porch.
- Tea/Coffee every Tuesday after Mass in the Day Chapel. All Welcome. (please note this day has changed from Wednesday).
- Arising from this the Rosary will be prayed @ 8.45a.m on Tuesday Morning. Other weekdays, Rosary will be prayed after 9a.m Mass.
From July to September
- Parish Bulletin will not be printed.
- Office Opening Hours will be Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 9.30a.m to 11a.m.
- Any notices for the Porch Notice Board must be left into the office first.
The Planned Giving for Sunday 16th June amounted to €935. Thank you for your generous support to the Parish.
- Samaritans: Church Gate Collection will take place at all Masses this weekend 22/23 June.
- Peter Pence Collection replaces the Share collection next weekend 29/30 June.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
This takes place in the Day Chapel:
- Every Monday from 9.30a.m. to 12 noon.
- Every Thursday from 7.00a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Every Friday from 9.30a.m. to 12 noon. All Welcome
Irish Cancer Society:
The Irish Cancer Society’s Volunteer Driver Service is looking for volunteer drivers who will drive patients to and from their chemotherapy appointments. The service is free to the patient with all driver expenses being paid. We are currently looking for volunteers in the Dublin north and west areas to drive patients to and from their appointments in our partner Dublin hospitals. For more information or an application form please email Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01 2310 566 or visit the website at www.cancer.ie
Balbriggan and District Horticultural Society
Balbriggan and District Horticultural Society Rose and sweet pea show is on in Ardgillan Castle on Sunday July 7th . Flowers and pot plants for exhibiting can be entered before 12 30p.m. The show is open to the public from 2 30 to 5 pm. Admission free.